Support and seed funding for NHS Intellectual Property
Our support package to help you includes:
- Planning and assessing opportunities for rapid expansion of your innovation
- Developing skills to run a successful business unit
- Creating a compelling offer by developing a powerful brand and identity for your innovation
- Establishing an appropriate advisory management board
- Funding to support start-up costs and investment needed to adapt an innovation for supply to third-party organisations
- Where appropriate, identifying appropriate commercial partnerships to support exploitation or spinout of NHS IP based innovations
Your innovations could be a device, proprietary service, software system or app: essentially any innovative product, system or way of working that has an element of unique IP.
We are particularly interested to support innovations that have already been successfully deployed throughout the originating NHS organisation and are ready for rapid spread across other organisations.
One example of a project we are supporting is ChatHealth.
For more information contact one of our industry team.